Sunday, August 31, 2008

Women and sex

I have a question to pose to my peers.

Why is it that society is so hard on women when it comes down to sexuality?

I mean, men get hi-fives and tons of player points and respect for having multiple sexual partners but the ladies get labled as sluts, whores, and nothing nice. Yet, how many men are really trying to marry the good upstanding virgins? And if you do, what are you bringing to the table besides the possibility of an STD and/or HIV, after you've been running around like a dog in heat tapping everything short of fire hydrants?

I digress....

My question stems from this scenario:

Girl meets slightly younger boy and they fall in love. Girl meets boy's father and falls into bed with him.

You just met Simone, Josh, and Wiliam, characters in my erotica novella, In His Father's Arms.
Have you already pre-judged and condemned Simone based on the two sentences above?

What if the tables were turned and Josh met Simone and fell in love with her only to bed her mother? Would you condemn him as quickly or dismiss it as him being, just a 'man?'

I can't wait to hear your comments and debate this issue.

If you want to read an excerpt from this novella, visit my website, www.sunshineroyal.webs.com!

Sunshine Royal is a Georgia native who is passionate about writing stories that entertain and intrigue sexual beings.

www.sunshineroyal.webs.com

No comments: