Friday, December 11, 2009

First Glimpse: Office Affairs by Caramel Vixen

Meet Allysia Donaldson, CEO of Ample Delights

Allysia Donaldson is a woman who has always known what she wanted professionally. She pursued her dream of owning her own clothing line and is now the CEO of Ample Delights, a company that caters to the thick madams of the world. At the young age of thirty, Allysia has accomplished a lot but yet she feels a void. As much as she has pursued professionally, she has run away from in her personal life.

Davis is a single, hard working father. He lost his wife to cancer. Even though women are constantly throwing themselves at him, Davis doesn't date. The one woman he wants won't give him the time of day. If Allysia would only open her heart to him, Davis would fill that void in her life. She may see him as only a delivery guy but if she would only take the time to get to know him she would realize there's so much more to Davis Jackson.

Office Affairs is a funny, erotic novel about love and the discovery of self worth!

ISBN-13: 978-0-9779398-0-0, Xpress Yourself Publishing.com
Retail $13.95 Erotica

Click on Book Cover to Learn More!

* * * * * * * * *

First Glimpse: Office Affairs (Contains Explicit Language)

“Damn!” I was highly stressed and my vibrator friend wasn’t doing its job. I needed some release and I needed it fast. I wasn’t dating anyone so I did what I had to do. I picked up the phone and called Fred’s ol’ country ass. Fred, my estranged husband, seemed surprised to hear my voice, but when I told him to come over he came running.

Now, I know that when I married him I was just settling but I don’t have time to look for real love. I certainly did not have the time then to search and hunt or even worse wait to be hunted when I met Fred. My company was just getting off the ground. Love just had to take a backseat to my career.

"Oh shit!” Fred was opening up Pandora's Box with his powerful tongue. All of my juicy secrets were being licked away as he stroked my clit with his tongue and wrapped his lips around mine. Who knew a little pink flap could bring such pleasure?

My body tingled all over as his tongue tangoed with my clit. I've never had a seizure but the way my body was shaking and saliva was pouring out of my mouth, I just knew I was about to have one. I probably would have bit my damn tongue off! That's just how intense my orgasm was. I unloaded all my liquid ecstasy into my ex’s open, awaiting mouth.

That was just the beginning though. Fred flipped me over, smacked my thick ass and rammed his eight-inch dick inside my wet pussy. I wanted to wrap my lips around it but I guess he wanted the hotness that only my pussy could deliver.

The man pumped hard and fast. His thrusts were quick and short. I tried to speak but every word got caught in my throat as his nuts slapped my behind. Then Fred slowed down. The slower, longer thrusts felt so damn good that I started speaking in tongues. I didn't know what the hell I was saying and Fred didn't give a shit. He just kept on pumping, picking up the pace until the thrusts were short, quick, and hard again. I felt his dick pulsate just before he screamed, releasing his white chocolate inside of me.

"Damn!” He said, almost out of breath. Damn was right! My soon to be ex-husband knew how to make him some serious love. I once thanked God for that man each and every day because he had brought it each and every day. No man had ever eaten my pussy or fucked me as good as Fred. He had always left me completely satisfied.

My elevator of bliss was rising towards cloud nine. Yes, his loving was like that! But just before I got to cloud six, Fred’s ass had the nerve to ask, "So, have you thought any more about having a threesome?"
Copyright 2010 Caramel Vixen. All rights reserved.

No comments: